Utah Tech University

HR Forms

Several of the forms can be filled out online, then printed for submittal. Some are available only in PDF format. Forms in PDF format are so indicated and cannot be completed online. You must print the PDF form, then fill out the hard copy. For assistance, please call the main Human Resources number at (435) 652-7520 or email hr@utahtech.edu.

For downloading and opening PDF documents, we recommend Chrome browser with Adobe Reader plug-in enabled.

FMLA Documents

In compliance with the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 (FMLA), Utah Tech University (UT) will provide its employees with family and medical leave (Policy 349).

Contact Michelle Cabana, Human Resources Coordinator at cabana@utahtech.edu, or at (435) 652-7523. Office is located in the Burns North room 147.


Veterans' Preference Eligibility

Human Resources will identify applicants who have requested and are qualified for veterans’ preference.

For applicants who establish “preference eligibility,” preference will be given in the search process, provided the applicant meets minimum qualifications for the job and subject to requirements.

Contact Tyson Kauer, Human Resources Coordinator at Tyson.Kauer@utahtech.edu or at (435) 879-4520. Office is located in the Burns North room 148.

Download PDF

Agreement for Volunteer Services

After obtaining the appropriate signatures, return to Human Resources located in Burns North.

Contact Josh Thayn, Director Event Service & Risk Management at 435-652-7855 for any questions.

Download PDF

Grievance Form

It is the purpose of the Grievance Procedure to establish a method whereby grievances of employees will be resolved fairly and effectively. The filing of a grievance will in no way prejudice the status of the employee. See the Policy Library for a full description of the procedure (Policy 151).

Contact Human Resources at 435-652-7520 for any questions about the process or concerns.

Download PDF

Retiree or P/T Instructor Tuition Waiver Request

Eligible UT Retirees and Part-Time Instructors submit a tuition waiver request through the link below.

*Note: F/T employees submit their tuition waiver requests through the NEOED eForms system.

Retirees or Part-Time Instructors with questions about the tuition waiver should contact Human Resources at 435-652-7520.

Retiree and Part-Time Instructor Only Tuition Waiver

Notice of Written Warning

Department heads may utilize the various levels of corrective and disciplinary action with employees should consult their division head, Human Resources, and/or General Counsel. See Policy Library for a full description of the procedure (Policy 372).

Contact Human Resources at 435-652-7520 for any questions.

Download PDF

Cell Phone Reimbursement Form in NEOED

Full-time salaried employees with a demonstrated job-related need may receive a reimbursement to cover reasonable business expenses for their cellular phone. This is to reimburse for business usage and equipment on an employee-owned cellular plan.

This form is available through the University’s NEOED (formerly NEOGOV) eForms system. Once in eForms, click on “View All” under the Quick Links to submit this form for processing.

Contact Human Resources at 435-652-7520 for any questions.

Alternative Work Arrangement Sample Forms

Certain employees may be approved to perform their job duties at their residences or other approved work locations outside of the institution’s premises, under the University’s Alternative Work Arrangement Policy 326.

Sample forms are below for:

/ Flexible Work Arrangement

/ Remote Work Agreement

Supervisors should contact Travis Rosenberg, Executive Director of Human Resources at 435-652-7521 for any questions, discuss this option further, and to obtain actual forms.

UT Policy Library - see Policy 326



Email: hr@utahtech.edu

Phone: 435-652-7520

Fax: 435-656-4001

Office: North Burns
225 S. University Avenue
St. George, UT 84770